Thermafleece UltraWool is sent direct to site from the manufacturer and is subject to the Thermafleece Insulation & Membranes shipping charge.
Reasonable stock levels are held with delivery lead times being around 4-5 working days. Larger orders can take a little longer ... up to 5-10 working days.
Thermafleece reserves the right to change stocked products - while we will do all we can to keep on top of changes, availability and lead times my vary.
- Generally 1 to 3 working days for delivery
- Generally 1 to 5 working days for delivery
- Generally 5 to 10 working days for delivery
- Special request or made to order item, allow extended lead times. Minimum order levels may apply.
- Please call to check availability and approximate lead times
Delivery charges will be calculated at check-out. Please visit our Ordering From Us page for further details on minimum order levels and delivery charges. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via our Contact Form or on 01903 899 898.
General application insulating slab
Thermafleece natural sheeps wool slabs, UltraWool, is suitable for use in roofs, walls and floors throughout the building.
Standards & Approval
Thermafleece UltraWool is manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001. All products must be installed in accordance with guidance issued by Thermafleece.
Where building regulation approval is required, you should take advice from your local building control authority and the building designer.
- GWP (A1-A3): 1.63 kgCO2e
- GWP (A1-A3) inc. biogenic carbon: 0.59 kgCO2e
- Recycled Content: 20%
- Recyclable: Yes