SolaTube Ø25cm Pitch Roof
Sun pipe system for pitched roofs with a 25cm diameter tube
Can be installed quickly and easily on most pitched roofs.
Best suited for smaller spaces such as but not limited to: spare bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, corridors and landings.
Each installed system illuminates up to 10 m².
The polycarbonate roof domes have a fire classification of Tp(a), as certified by the BBA.
Recommended maximum tube install length is 6m.
Ubiflex carries BBA certification and is approved by NHBC and Zurich insurance.
Ubiflex is malleable like lead, allowing it to be formed into an infinite variety of shapes.
General information about SolaTube Ø25cm Pitch Roof System
SolaTube Ø25cm for installation onto pitch roofs
This SolaTube Ø25cm pitch roof Ubiflex flashing kit is suitable for installation on most types of residential pitched roof coverings.
Each SolaTube Ø25cm Pitch Roof System listed below in the Product Prices section will include:
Dome and Assembly
Polycarbonate Flex Dome, LightTracker Flex, 2 x Raybenders Flex, Top and Bottom Tube assembly, Brush Seal and a Natural Effect Lens.
Ø25cm Pitch Roof Ubiflex flashing with high-tack sealant and roof tile clips
On kits for install distances of more than 40cm, an appropriate number of extension tubes and tape will be included.
Choice of diffusers: Round Classic Vusion, Round Classic Optiview, Round JustFrost, Square JustFrost and Square Recessed Ceiling Diffuser.
* When choosing a Square Diffuser, a transition box is included.
Diffuser options (images)
Buy SolaTube Ø25cm Pitch roof kit
Reasonable stock levels are generally held with delivery lead times being approximately 2-3 days.
Please observe the 'Star Rating' indicators to assess availability.
Generally 1 or 2 days for delivery
Generally 1 to 5 days for delivery
Generally 5 to 10 days for delivery
Generally 5 to 15 days for delivery
Please call to check availability and approximate lead times
Product Performance and Guides
Product Performance, Manufacturer Certification, Downloads, and Installation Guides
Below are the technical specifications for both the standard SolaTube Ø25cm system and the SolaTube Ø25cm Energy Care Optima (ECO) version. The SolaTube Ø25cm ECO pitch roof system can be purchased by Clicking Here
|Ø25 cm||Ø25 cm ECO|
|Light output in lumens3||1434||1127|
|Recommended maximum tube length1||max 6m||max 6m|
|U-value complete set2||1.3 W/m²K||0.5 W/m²K|
|Sound Insulation2 Dn,e,w (C Ctr)||65 (- 1;-5) dB||67 dB|
|Upward pressure / downward pressure4||UL 3352/DL 7182||UL 3352/DL 7182|
|Gust Load||SB 1350||SB 1350|
- 1 Solatube Lumen Output Tabels 4.1 - 7/05.
- 2 Research Grontmij (Sweco), Peutz en ITC-CNR.
- 3 Half-year average based on research by Grontmij (Sweco) en Lichtconsult.nl.
- 4 Tested with the EN 1873 method by British Board of Agrément.
Standards & Approval
The installation of SolaTube Ø25cm is covered by BBA Certificate 20/5762.
- SolaTube Ø25cm Pitch roof install with Round Diffuser
- SolaTube Ø25cm Pitch roof install with Square Diffuser
- SolaTube Ø25cm Technical datasheet
- SolaTube Ø25cm Pitch roof Ubiflex flashing CAD drawing
- Round Classic Vusion Diffuser
- Round Classic Optiview Diffuser
- Round JustFrost Diffuser
- Square JustFrost Diffuser
- Square Recessed Ceiling Diffuser
- 0-30° Adjustable Angle Extension tube
- 0-90° Adjustable Angle Extension tube
- 61cm Long Extension tube
- 40cm Long Extension tube
- Electric Light Fixture
- Manual Daylight Dimmer
- Bathroom Ventilation kit