Hemp plant fibre insulation slabs for general applications within the building envelope.
Suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems.
Made from bast fibre from the hemp plant, a fast-growing and low impact plant.
NatraHemp is a medium density slab allowing for a tighter friction fit in walls and roofs.
Higher thermal mass helps buffer heat to reduce summertime overheating.
Allows a healthy moisture balance helping protect building fabric and health.
Can be safely handled without gloves or protective clothing
Thicknesses and Availability:
This NatraHemp range includes the following readily available product thicknesses: 50mm, 70mm and 100mm.
General information about Thermafleece NatraHemp
General application insulating slabs
Thermafleece's natural plant fibre slab, NatraHemp, is suitable for use in roofs, walls and floors throughout the building.
Thermafleece NatraHemp slab is manufactured from the bast fibre (the fibre surrounding the stem) of the hemp plant (60%), a fast-growing low impact plant crop, along with recyceld polyester and binders (40%) before being compressed into dense slabs.
|Thickness||50mm to 100mm|
|Slab Width||0.37m and 0.57m|
Buy Thermafleece NatraHemp
Reasonable stock levels are held with delivery lead times being around 4-5 working days. Larger orders may take a little longer.
Thermafleece reserves the right to change stocked products - while we will do all we can to keep on top of changes, availability and lead times my vary.
- Generally 1 or 3 working days for delivery
- Generally 1 to 5 working days for delivery
- Generally 5 to 10 working days for delivery
- Special request or made to order item, allow extended lead times. Minimum order levels may apply.
- Please call to check availability and approximate lead times
Product Performance and Guides
Product Performance, Manufacturer Downloads, and Installation Guides
|Thermal Conductivity||0.040 W/m·K|
|Nominal Density||approx. 25 kg/m³|
|Water Absorption||17% w/w||@100% RH|
|Vapour Resistance||> 9 MNs/gm|
|NatraHemp 50mm||50mm||1.25 m²K/W||1.25 kg/m²|
|NatraHemp 70mm||70mm||1.75 m²K/W||1.73 kg/m²|
|NatraHemp 100mm||100mm||2.50 m²K/W||2.48 kg/m²|
Standards & Approval
Thermafleece NatraHemp is manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001 & 14001. All products must be installed in accordance with guidance issued by Thermafleece.
Where building regulation approval is required, you should take advice from your local building control authority and the building designer.
- Embodied Energy (Net of Non-Fossil Feedstock Energy): 10 MJkg-1
- Recycled Content: 37.5%
- Recyclable: Yes
- Thermafleece NatraHemp datasheet
- Thermafleece Cold Roof application
- Thermafleece Warm Roof application
- Thermafleece Floor application
- Thermafleece Wall application
- Thermafleece Material Safety datasheet
- Thermafleece Brochure
- Thermafleece Acoustic Absorbtion leaflet
- Thermafleece Indoor Air Quality leaflet
- 'How to Cut' Thermafleece Guide
- 01768 486 285
- [email protected]